Oregon Public Broadcasting
Finding, coaching and training public media's next generation.
This edition of the #NPRNextGenRadio project was produced in collaboration with Oregon Public Broadcasting in July 2021.
- Managing Editor – Traci Tong, Editor, Public Media Journalists Association
- Digital Editors – Amara Aguilar, University of Southern California; and Kylene Yumul, University of Nevada, Reno
- Audio Tech – Selena Seay-Reynolds, Freelancer Audio Engineer, Los Angeles
- Illustrators – Yunyi Dai, Baltimore; Lauren Ibanez, Houston; Ard Su, New York; and Emily Whang, Los Angeles
- Visuals – Erica Lee, Freelance Visual Journalist, Jersey City, New Jersey
- Web Developer – Robert Boos, Metropolitan State, Minneapolis
Our journalist/mentors for this project were:
- Mariana Dale, Early Childhood Education Reporter, KPCC
- Elizabeth Miller, Education Reporter, Oregon Public Broadcasting
- Donald Orr, Joan Cirillo Emerging Journalists Fellow, Oregon Public Broadcasting
- Meerah Powell, Higher Education Reporter, Oregon Public Broadcasting
NPR’s Next Generation Radio program is directed by its founder, Doug Mitchell.